Focus On Your Career Revitalization
You decide what we focus on in the career revitalization process. The scope is as broad or narrow as you desire. If you ask me, after listening to your concerns, I will give you my analysis of the best way to tackle your challenges in the transition to your ideal career and life. Most likely, we will address your most pressing concerns relating to:
- Your Current Career Path
- Your Strengths and Assets
- Your Future Professional Life – In, or Out, of Law
- Your Plans to Make Your Ideal Career & Life a Reality
These areas are interrelated. Usually, they are best addressed comprehensively, but your focus may be as narrow as you desire.
Career Revitalization Process
You talk. I listen. You talk about your career, your life and the challenges you face in the lawyer career transition process. You talk about your deepest core beliefs and your wildest desires, dreams, and aspirations. I ask questions to help you get clarity about your current career and life, your core beliefs and purpose, and your ideal career and life.
- I help you assess your career and life to get a clear picture of reality.
- I support you in rediscovering your core purpose and beliefs.
- I assist you envisioning your ideal career and life.
Then, I help you focus on using your strengths in developing an action plan to revitalize your career and life.
Career Revitalization Action Plans
Once you have a detailed visualization of your ideal career and life, we collaborate on developing short-term and long-term goals to get you there. To help you revitalize your career, we strategically:
- craft specific, measurable, achievable and relevant action steps to achieve your goals.
- structure the action steps to move you toward your ideal career and life in a reasonable time.
- track your progress and make adjustments as necessary.
We then work on using your strengths to help you achieve your goals in the quickest and most efficient way. I also suggest tools, techniques, methods, and systems for you to use in implementing your action plan.
Accountability In Career Revitalizations
Accountability in the career revitalization process is critical. Accountability to yourself and to other people helps inspire and motivate you to maintain your progress. Being held accountable can also provide you with ideas for recalibrating your action plan as you progress through the process. I serve as an accountability partner assisting you in revitalizing your career and life.